SuperStickers is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. It is important to us. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SuperStickers may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22 April 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
* contact information including email address, billing address and delivery address
* demographic information such as postcode
* other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
* information about what you have looked at or ordered
What we do with the information we gather
We gather this information to satisfy your order, understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
* Internal record keeping
* To improve our products and services
* To send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, if you have opted in to receive promotional emails. You can opt out of these at any time by either clicking clicking the clearly marked unsubscribe link located at the bottom of every email or by logging into your account and changing your preferences.
* To assess the effectiveness of our marketing channels and which work best for you
* From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse when you visit a particular site.
We use a mixture of session and persistant cookies to collect information on how you use our website and also cookies that make the website work properly. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
The information from our cookies is shared with Google Analytics (including Google Adwords), Facebook, with Khaos Control our web service provider, and with two companies that help us with our digital marketing Netzeffekt and Kundenkraft
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. If you want to decline cookies you can simply click ‘turn off cookies’ when the cookies banner appears on the website or if your computer automatically accepts cookies you will need to go into your settings to deactivate this option. If you have accepted cookies but then change your mind and wish to withdraw consent, click the tab at the bottom right of the homepage to access the cookie banner and change your preference, or access it by clicking here.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Please note this privacy statement does not govern these sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
* When you register at SuperStickers, you can clearly state that you do not want to receive emails from SuperStickers.
* If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at SuperStickers, 144 Neilston Road, Paisley, Renfrewshire, PA2 6QH or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively logging into your account and undating your preferences accordingly.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to SuperStickers, 144 Neilston Road, Paisley, Renfrewshire, PA2 6QH.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email: email@example.com as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.