SuperStickers Website Usage Terms and Conditions
SuperStickers is a division of Motivation in Learning Ltd, part of Trodat UK. The term ‘SuperStickers', 'Motivation in Learning', ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office address is: Motivation in Learning Ltd, Unit 93, Enterprise House, 4 Balloo Avenue, Bangor, County Down, BT19 7QT. Our company registration number is: NI25648 and our place of registration is the United Kingdom.
The term ‘you’ or 'the customer' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
o contact information including email address, billing address and delivery address
o demographic information such as postcode
o other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
o information about what you have ordered
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
SuperStickers reserves the right to refuse to process any order deemed to be of an offensive or abusive nature or where images are subject to copyright, unless the owner of the copyright has authorised their use. SuperStickers does not accept any liability or responsibility for images uploaded onto its website. By uploading images onto www.superstickers.com or www.superstickers.ie the customer accepts responsibility for their use and agress to indemnify SuperStickers against damage, loss, cost or expense as a result of the images being uploaded by the customer.